How Do I Join the GRCC?
Members of GRCC are called stakeholders. The process of becoming a stakeholder is simple:
- Download a copy of the latest non-binding Membership Application and Letter of Intent from the GRCC website.
- Review the content of the membership application. Note that there are no dues, no formal obligations and no requirements with respect to active participation.
- Sign and mail a copy of the membership application to the GRCC office at the address found on the website.
What Are the Advantages of Joining the GRCC?
- Receive information about regional use of alternate fuels.
- Stay current with respect to incentives and grant opportunities.
- Learn about New York State and federal tax incentives.
- Be associated with the team that is working toward a cleaner environment and energy independence.
- Maintain contact with other stakeholders that have started using alternate fueled vehicles and/or have installed alternate fuel infrastructure.
- Learn from others who have applied for and received grant funding, problems and success stories.
» Click Here to Download the Membership Application